Based on the latest rulings, court cases, and legal actions that bear on the conduct of higher education, this student affairs supplement provides updated information regarding current rulings and recent cases for student affairs practitioners and graduate students in student affairs administration courses.
Designed specifically for practitioners, this suppliment is the most updated and easy-to-use volume for student affairs officers and students.
Topics include the latest updates on:
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- litigation involving online courses or programs
- new cases involving students with disabilities
- new federal rules about federal student loan programs
- new developments in student discipline
- student suicide
- searching residence halls
- campus security issues