- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Supportive Care of Children with Cancer: Current Therapy and Guidelines from the Children's Oncology Group Paperback – Mar 1 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The authors have collected very valuable, extensive and up-to-date information on the subjects treated: an ideal reference for all professionals involved in the multidisciplinary care of pediatric cancer patients. -- Susanne Suter European Journal of Pediatrics 2004 This third edition of Supportive Care of Children with Cancer is a highly useful, ready-reference handbook for nurses, medical staff and oncologists involved in paediatric oncology care. Cancer World 2005
About the Author
Arnold J. Altman, M.D., is the Hartford Whalers Professor of Childhood Cancer at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Head, Division of Hematology-Oncology at Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. He is also the past chair of the Supportive Care Committee of the Children's Cancer Group.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Oncology & Cancer
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Oncology & Cancer
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Pediatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Oncology