- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Surface Production Operations, Volume 2:: Design of Gas-Handling Systems and Facilities Hardcover – Aug 12 1999
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ken Arnold is the founder and former president of Paragon Engineering Services, Houston, Texas. He has more that 40 years of experience in the operations and project management. He is actively involved in production facility design. He has served on numerous SPE, API, and government advisory committees as an expert on oil handling, produced-water treating, and safety aspects producing operations.
Dr. Maurice Stewart, PE, a Registered Professional Engineer with over 40 years international consulting experience in project management; designing, selecting, specifying, installing, operating, optimizing, retrofitting and troubleshooting oil, water and gas handling, conditioning and processing facilities; designing plant piping and pipeline systems, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, process equipment, and pumping and compression systems; and leading hazards analysis reviews and risk assessments.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The objective of a gas-handling facility is to separate natural gas, condensate, or oil and water from a gas-producing well condition these fluids for sales or disposal. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Petrochemical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Energy > Natural Gas
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Drilling Procedures
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering