Surviving Betrayal: Hope and Help for Women Whose Partners Have Been Unfaithful * 365 Daily Meditations Paperback – Nov 5 1999
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alice May (a pseudonym) is a successful romantic fiction writer.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I have to disagree with the previous ratings, I didn't find this book that helpful. "Alice May" advocates that one is able to get through and heal from adultery without... Read morePublished on July 18 2004
I would not have made it without this book. After 23 years of marriage, the revelation of infidelity almost killed me. Read morePublished on Nov. 13 2003
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Meditation
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies