1) You can use the dry dust cloths -OR- the wet cleansing cloths with this broom / mop.
2) The mop head pivots 180 degrees, allowing you to get under objects like your couch, and also for easy storage
3) The dust cloths pick up EVERYTHING, including dust you couldn't even see.
4) The cloths are easy to attach and detach and stay firmly attached while in use.
5) Nice price for a nice product (that dusts AND mops your floor, I might add).
1) Both the dry and wet cloths are only semi-effective on gritty or rough surfaces. Example: in the winter, my front hall gets messy with sand and grit from the front sidewalk - it needs to be swept before I mop, or the Swiffer ends up scraping all that junk across my tiles. Not really a con per se, as long as you're aware of it in advance.
Swiffer products have made a big difference in the amount of time it takes me to dust my house and the effectiveness of the job I do. Like the other reviewer, we have pets, and we need to dust and de-fur our home more often than other people do. Being able to do it quickly, effectively and easily is important. This product enables me to do just that.