- Media: Electronics
Insten Synethetic Leather Case Compatible With 30 GB iPod Video and 80GB / 120GB Classic with Belt Clip and Strap, Midnight Black
- NOT compatible with iPod® Video 80GB. This iPod® video Synthetic leather case combines stylish protection with fine-grain leather construction.
- Its leather design protects your iPod® from scratches, dust, and finger prints.
- Detachable belt clip on the back for easy clip & access.The leather case features smooth color leather and heavy-duty stitching to ensure the long life of your iPod®.
- Precise cutouts give access to headphone jack, remote port, hold switch, dock connector port and click wheel.
- Bonus: Screen Protector and Leather Lanyard with matching color are included. This form-fitting case protects your iPod® investment!
INSTEN® is a registered trademark. Only authorized seller of INSTEN® can sell under INSTEN® listings. This iPod® video leather case combines stylish protection with fine-grain leather construction. Its leather design protects your iPod® from scratches, dust, and finger prints. Detachable belt clip on the back for easy clip and access. Custom made for perfect fit. Satisfaction guaranteed! The leather case features smooth color leather and heavy-duty stitching to ensure the long life of your iPod®. Open and close with easy open magnetic studs. Precise cutouts give access to headphone jack, remote port, hold switch, dock connector port and click wheel. Material: Synthetic Leather. Bonus: Screen Protector and Leather Lanyard with matching color are included. This form-fitting case protects your iPod® investment! NOTE: NOT compatible with iPod® Video 80GB. Compatible With Apple®: iPod classic®80GB / 120GB. iPod® Video U2 Special Edition / 30GB. Apple® iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple® compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.For 160GB (Late 2009) version only; NOT compatible with 160GB 2007 model
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- It does protect the screen and click wheel nicely.
- The flip-up top magnetically shuts and holds securely, which I guess helps if you happen to drop it.
- The belt clip is ridiculous. It's not a stationary clip. Instead it spins around, which makes the likelihood of it falling off your hip greater. This product is not for the joggers.
- The leather strap that comes with it is too short, which makes it difficult to operate the iPod when it's around your neck.
- It seems that the magnets leave marks on the areas not mentioned under Pros above. But, as long as you never take your iPod out of the case, no worries.
- This is made for the 30 GB iPod Video, but it's actually a little big for it. It leaves room for the iPod to slide up and down in the case. It makes accessing the HOLD switch difficult sometimes when the flip-up top is down. It's easier to just open the top.
If you don't care about the cons and you are cheap like me, go ahead and buy it.
Also, it's so cheap you can get it in multiple colors--I got the orange.
The construction is very fine, the case is lined with a soft leather (or faux leather). The stiching and cutouts for the ports, the wheel and the screen are precise and perfect.
The case is 'loose-ish' but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I've had previous ipod cases that damged the ipod finish when I removed it, this one lets me take it out without trouble.
Although the cover protects the ipod, I'd recommend putting a clear screen cover on just for extra protection.
The cover easily stays in place by some little magnets. The belt clip works great and is easily removable if you wanted to put it in your shirt pocket or some thing.
I'd say the only downside is that if you're trying to watch video on your ipod you have to hold the cover open, but I think a lot of cases you'd have to do that or would have a more muddled view of the screen.