TEKTON 2938 Quick-Change Power Nut Driver Bit Set with Detents, 14-Piece
|List Price:||CDN$ 13.29|
|Price:||CDN$ 13.11 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 0.18 (1%)|
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant sandblasted finish
- Universal 1/4 in. hex shanks fit quick-change chucks and any drill, driver, or screwgun
- Set Includes: 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (Inch): 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in., 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 mm
- Complete with Workbelt Storage Clip
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional contractor, the TEKTON 14-Piece Quick-Change Power Nut Driver Bit Set with Detents is a must-have addition to any tool box. Featuring a full range of sizes, this set is ready for use with any power driver or screwgun. Compact storage clip keeps bits handy has a wide belt clip to fit work belts. Constructed from forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant sandblasted finish, this set is heavy-duty, built to last.
- (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (Inch): 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, and 7/16 in.
- (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, and 12 mm
- (1) Work belt storage clip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Tekton 2938 nut driver bit set has both Imperial (SAE) and Metric size nut drivers and the bit shafts have detents!
The workbelt storage clip holds all the bits in a compact form factor that slips onto your tool belt for fits easily in your tool box.
The bits are really hard to remove from the bit holder when new but they do get easier the more you use them.
Overall the Tekton 2938 Nut Driver bit set is a Winner, Good Quality, Well Built, Great Price!