Take Off Your Pants and Jacket Explicit Lyrics
|Price:||CDN$ 4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. Anthem, Pt. 2|
|2. Online Songs|
|3. First Date|
|4. Happy Holidays, You Bastard|
|5. Story of a Lonely Guy|
|6. Rock Show|
|7. Stay Together for the Kids|
|8. Roller Coaster|
|9. Reckless Abandon|
|10. Everytime I Look for You|
|11. Give Me One Good Reason|
|12. Shut Up|
|13. Please Take Me Home|
Call it We Aren't Family. Blink-182's studio followup to the zillion-selling Enema of the State is as angst-ridden about parental-related bad vibes as anything by Everclear. As the album's Who-like anthem "Stay Together for the Kids" has it: "We get along, so why can't they?" Other songs depict the effects of broken and near-broken homes on the 20-somethings this pop-punk trio's members have become. The opening lines of "First Date" sound very familiar nervous notes ("Do you like my stupid hair?") before the song shades over into a deeper self-loathing ("I'm not worthy for a minute of your time"). Pants and Jacket, of course, rarely slows down at even its most torn moments: this is the fast and loud pop-punk Blink's fans have made the hardest music many of them listen to. And these guys haven't outgrown the urge to toss a raspberry into the face of authority figures, including the dads, moms and grandpas who are the butt of jokes in the likes of "Happy Holidays, You Bastards." Heh heh. Butt. --Rickey Wright
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Anthem pt. 2(tom)- Third single off Take off... This one talks about the youth and the problems facing them. This is an awesome song. The drums, as usual, are AWESOME, the guitars are great, bass-exxcellent. Mature side of Blink. 5/5
2. Online Songs(mark)- Mark talks about Josie and how she's the object of his frustration. This song is INCREDIBLE. The stand-out here is the bass. It goes from a bass riff in the beggining to a fast-paced song. This is my favorite song to play as I'm driving to school. 5/5
3. First Date(tom)- Second single off Take off... Guitars are the stand-out in this track. Bass is great in the verses. Great fast-paced song to just listen to with your friends when you hang out. Tom talks about his thoughts during his first date. The music video is insane, and funny. 5/5
4. Happy Holidays, you b******(mark)- This was intended to be an angry song. It is funny the first time you hea it, but afterwards, it gets kibd of annoying, just the words. The music however is AWESOME. 4/5
5. Story of a lonely guy(tom)- AWESOME SONG. DEFINATELY IN THE TOP 5 BEST BLINK SONGS EVER MADE. Tom talking about his life, somewhat emotional.Read more ›
Now, the packaging. SRC has done an amazing job with the packaging of the set.Read more ›
Anthem part 2: 7/10- this song gets kinda boring after a while. Catchy tune though.
Online Songs: 8/10- Also eventually boring, but it has a good chorus
First Date: 7/10- I guess the only reason i like this song is because it reminds me of the blink concert i went to once upon a time.
Happy Holidays you Bastard: 5/10- Really short and pointless, but its pretty funny.
The Rock Show: 9/10- i like this song. Its really catchy and has a good beat. By the way, Travis is the most insane drummer in the world.
Story of a Lonely Guy: 9/10- at first i didnt like this song at all, but it grew on me and now its one of my favorites.
Stay Together for the Kids: 10/10- i love this song. Its my favorite on the album, very sad. Its this album's Adam's Song.
Roller Coaster: 9/10-Another really catchy, good song. the drumming and the chorus are both really good.
Reckless Abandon: 10/10 Another one of my favorites. its a good summer song, and i could listen to it all day.
Everytime I look for You: 6/10- I dont really like this song. Never have liked it, never will
Give me one good Reason: 10/10- a classic punk anthem type song.
Shut Up: 10/10- Another good song. this one is about a failing relationship.
Please take me home: 9/10- Although the lyrics are kind of stupid, its still a catchy, fun song.
Most recent customer reviews
Returned twice. I suspect whatever vinyls are left in their warehouse are all warpedPublished 3 months ago by sablitz
It was purchased as a Christmas Gift for my son....but he is going to LOVE it!
The only thing I did not like had nothing to do with Amazon.... Read more
dude dont diss this band they are so good this is one of my favortie cds ever get this.Published on July 18 2004 by tbartlett
This is Blinks second Pop/rock/punk cd and their 5th actual cd ( not including Flyswatter demo ). What I eman by that is their odler stuff is more Punk, and when Enima of the State... Read morePublished on July 8 2004 by Andrew J. Morgan
You don't have to watch MTV. You don't have to like and listen to what's played on the radio. Get minds of your own. Read morePublished on July 6 2004 by brian
This album is solid from start to finish.Blink really created a really great album with this
Anthem part 2-3 stars Kinda boring . Read more
Blink 182 Take Off Your Pants And Jacket 2001 Seventh In The Discography.The Third Album Featuring Travis Barker. Read morePublished on July 4 2004 by Micah Kesselring
I'm a fan of this cd, tho it gets broing from time to time. But its also very catchy. I just think Blink's older stuff owns everthing they have now even there new self titled falls... Read morePublished on June 29 2004
Though i really love Blink-182, and 'Enema Of The State' was one of their best ever releasese alongside 'Dude Ranch' and their new untitled record, i feel that this album, though... Read morePublished on June 28 2004 by lipgloss_and_letdown