- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Tale of Four Dervishes Paperback – Aug 28 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bagh-o-Bahar, also known as Qissa-e-Chahar Darvesh, is believed to have been composed in Persian sometime in the fourteenth century. Though the first Urdu translation appeared in 1775, it was Mir Amman's translation in colloquial Urdu, completed in 1803, that made the work popular.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Fairy Tales
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Mythology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Folklore & Mythology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature