Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
Tales of the Abyss - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 49.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.50 (11%)|
- Experience gameplay in a way only possible with the Nintendo 3DS--Battle in a whole new dimension! Fight against your enemies, unleash devastating Mystic Artes, and explore the expansive World Map in 3D.
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
-the 3D is awful. Not 10 minutes in, I've already turned it off in favor of 2D
-the optional skits are not voiced. This is jarring, not to mention annoying, particularly since the rest of the game IS voiced
-at times the visuals seem a bit off...- like they haven't quite translated from the larger PS2 screen to the smaller 3DS one. (It turns out, this is not a remake, but a port.) That's not to say the graphics are bad. It just seems at times like the screen is too small. Like watching a movie on an iPhone.
That said, I am still enjoying the game. The controls work well, the graphics are generally smooth, the game itself is fun and it's nice to have an RPG on the 3DS, even if you're not using the 3D. This is a worthy game that RPGS fans (JRPG fans especially) should not pass up.
- Active battle system, FoF Attack Changes, and unique roles alone make this game worth experiencing
- Compelling story
- For the hardcore RPG fan or the casual gamer alike
- No voices for Skits (which is a shame really, this is truly the only major flaw i see in this game. It is pure laziness to have not voiced at least a few key ones. I mean dam, sometimes there's a 2-3 minute dialogue event without anything but subtitles and faces moving. Feels like watching a foreign movie on mute, at that point might as well have kept the original voices..)
- The game absolutely requires a guide if you want to accomplish tasks other than the main quest.
- No Sidequest tracker/log (which is insanely annoying with the amount of missables in the game...)
Also I got the game in a timely manner, one of the first few days of the projected arrival date, which is always nice and everything went off with no issues! Uber stoked to start playing again!
Be a fan of the Tales of game series or not, this one will be your favorite with a superb story lasting many hours, great gameplay and good music!! :D
I've enjoyed countless hours of this game and I highly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
By far my favorite rpg on the N3DS. If you're a fan of rpgs like myself then you owe it yourself to at least play this game once. Highly RecommendedPublished 10 months ago by Aaron
i can get over than 90houres of playing ,nice quest and big world to explore with nice heroes from diferent kingdom.Published on June 5 2013 by Sébastien Jean
such an awesome story buy this game! you will love the characters! definitly worth that hard earned cash . .Published on Dec 29 2012 by jonathan
La série des Tales of est ma préférée et je dois avouée qu'encore une fois je suis satisfaite. Read morePublished on June 4 2012 by Goldenclaw