Talk Now! Learn Slovak - Beginning Level
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comprehensive interactive language learning; ideal for beginners
- Easy and hard quizzes, plus a challenging memory game
- Compare yourself with native speakers; monitor progress
- Topics include phrases, food, shopping, telling time, and more
- On-screen help available in over 75 languages; printable dictionary
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows, Macintosh
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Talk Now! Beginners Slovak is the perfect way to study a new language. It operates on multiple levels to create an immersive learning experience. Through vocabulary lessons and cultural exercises you'll develop a solid Slovak vocabulary -- and you'll have fun, too!
From the Manufacturer
Here at EuroTalk, we believe there is no such thing as someone who is bad at languages--only someone who hasn't yet discovered the right way to learn. Everybody should learn another language!
Talk Now! is designed for people who want to learn a language quickly. If you don't have time to become fluent, but need the basics in a hurry, Talk Now! is for you. Talk Now! uses games and quizzes as a basis for making the learning process fun and relaxing.
- Talk Now! is ideal for beginners.
- Comprehensive. Topics include: phrases, first words, food, shopping, countries, colors, telling time, numbers, and human body parts.
- Interactive. Immediate response to every choice you make. Addictive, fun, and easy!
- Compare your pronunciation. Compare yourself with native speakers using the record facility. Microphone required.
- Test your knowledge. Easy and hard quizzes, plus a challenging memory game.
- Monitor your progress. Keep a check on your total score and print your own awards.
- On-screen help. Help available at all times in over 75 languages.
- Print a picture dictionary. Print your own dictionary for a handy reference.
Most language software sold in the U.S. requires you to first be proficient in English before you can learn another language. Not with EuroTalk software! All on-screen help and menus, words and phrases, quizzes and tests--even the printable dictionary can be changed to the language of your choice!
Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Mandarin, Malay, Manx, Norwegian, Papiamento, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu, or any of over 80 different languages!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
BUT "Learn Slovak"? No way! There is no danger of learning too much from this CD - it covers simple vocab, about 30 phrases and comes with no supplemental written materials. Also, do not expect to learn anything about the language itself - i.e. no noun genders, syntax, declensions, etc...
Technical irritation: it must always be run from the CD thus hogging resources & risks loss if scratched/damaged through use.
(Buying idea: if you like languages in general you should definitely consider "33 Languages" on CD's from same publisher for about $40 total - it is EXACTLY the same software and includes the Slovak disk plus (guess) 32 more languages. A fun teaser for languages or gift for kids.)
I look forward to continuing to learn with this product and hope to purchase some advanced help with the Slovak language when I am ready to progress further!