Tao Of Sports Audio Cassette – Jul 1 1999
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
If Lao-tzu, who wrote the original Tao, had seen DiMaggio and Griffey, Wilt and Michael, Jim Brown and Joe Montana, he might have been moved to compose a sports version of his classic. Bob Mitchell has seen them and has done it. The Tao of Sports will improve your game--and your mind.
-Dick Schaap, sportscaster, ABC/ESPN
Sports is the defining metaphor of our time. In The Tao of Sports Bob Mitchell shows with intense clarity and humor how sports can be a doorway for spiritual awareness and transformation.
-Dean Ornish, M.D., author of Eat More, Weigh Less --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Bob Mitchell is passionate about sports, both as a spectator and participant, and has followed all major and minor league sports since 1951, lettered in three sports at Williams College (soccer, squash, tennis), and has taught tennis professionally. He lives in Sonoma, California with his dog, Maglie. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Health, Mind & Body > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Health, Mind & Body > Psychology
- Books > Audiobooks > Sports & Outdoors
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Taoism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Taoism
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Sports Psychology