Teach Yourself NLP Paperback – Apr 30 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve Bavister is an experienced NLP coach, therapist, trainer, author and editor of RAPPORT - the magazine of the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP). He has an honours degree in psychology. Amanda Vickers is a training consultant and executive coach. She is also an author and a Master Practitioner of NLP.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If someone has anything negative to say about this book then it means they have not yet grasped the topic of NLP. Well done Steve.
If you're looking to change your thinking so that you can change the results you get in life, this book can help. Now you'll have to be willing to change, and have to be willing to do the work. The book provides details of how to do different exercises. But because each person is different, the way the exercise ends up being completed, and the results that each person gets, will vary from person to person.
If you want to explore NLP without having to pay an NLP practitioner for an office visit, this is a great place to start. I'm not knocking NLP practitioners - just saying that this is an economical way to explore NLP before booking the appointment or as an alternative for someone on a budget that will not allow an office/phone appointment.
The book "Introducing NLP", by Joseph O'Connor & John Seymour, though more dated, serves as a better and more useful introduction to NLP.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Canada Day Deals > All Deals
- Books > Canada Day Deals > Nonfiction
- Books > Canada Day Deals > Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Industrial Psychology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition