- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Technical Report Writing Today Paperback – Jan 3 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
SECTION 1: TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION BASICS. 1. Definition of Technical Communication. 2. Profiling Audiences. 3. The Technical Communication Process. 4. Technical Communication Style. 5. Researching. 6. Designing Pages. 7. Using Visual Aids. 8. Describing. SECTION 2: TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION APPLICATIONS. 9. Sets of Instructions. 10. Memorandums and Informal Reports. 11. Developing Websites. 12. Formal Reports. 13. Recommendation and Feasibility Reports. 14. Proposals. 15. User Manuals. SECTION 3: PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION. 16. Presentations. 17. Job Application Materials.
About the Author
Daniel Riordan (Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) teaches courses in technical writing at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Technical Thinking & Writing
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition