Technology in the L2 Curriculum Paperback – Sep 12 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stayc DuBravac received a BA from Brigham Young University, an MA and PhD in French and second language acquisition from the Pennsylvania State University. He joined the Department of Modern and Classical Languages at the University of Kentucky in 2005 where he directs the Program in Teaching World Languages and the serves as the chair of the Program in Applied Linguistics. He has published a number of books, articles, videos, and software ancillaries that explore the possibilities, advantages, and the disadvantages of computer-assisted language learning. He enjoys speaking French, Chinese, and Spanish.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Spanish
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages > Spanish