Amazon.ca Product Description
Join the Revolution in Language Learning, with the brand new TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE! TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE is a breath-through for language learning. It is the most extensive Spanish software available, offering over 2,000 hours of dynamic Spanish learning on 10 distinct levels ¿ as well as additional exclusive online services. TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE provides language learning that is simple-to-use and increasingly effective, making learning Spanish fun and engaging. It¿s so effective, in fact, that more than 95% of learners have progressed at least one level!* *IDC Study ¿ after 50 hours of learning An Internationally Renowned Solution Used by more than 10,000 academic institutions worldwide. Chosen by thousands of international organizations for their training programs, including the U.S. Government, Toyota, EDS¿Currently supports more than 5 million learners worldwide 2,000 hours of Spanish learning and 10 different levels Covers all the skills to learn Spanish: speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and culture. The most powerful speech recognition technology on the market TELL ME MORE® PERFORMANCE includes the latest speech recognition technology, giving you the most effective way of assessing your pronunciation. A 24/7 online adviser Our advisers are ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Real News Broadcasts Experience a new TELL ME MORE® lesson every week online, in partnership with EuroNews®. Test your progress At any time during the course, you can take a test to evaluate your progress. Learn on the go with TELL ME MORE® Continue your Spanish learning wherever you go: on your Pocket PC, MP3 player, audio CDs, printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations Progress Guaranteed TELL ME MORE® guarantees your progress, as long as you work at least 50 hours on the program. The terms and conditions relating to this guarantee are included in the software package.
From the Manufacturer
Tell Me More Performance is the most complete and extensive Spanish software available anywhere. Become fluent in Spanish through 10 distinct levels and utilizing exclusive online services:
- A 24/7 online adviser to answer your questions
- Comprehensive tests to evaluate your level and progress
- Weekly lessons based on a relevant news topic
- New Role Play activity
- 2,000 hours of Spanish learning and 10 different levels: Tell Me More Performance is the most comprehensive method on the market, allowing you to choose from 10 distinct levels of content, from Complete Beginner to Expert.
- 10,000 exercises: Covers all the skills to learn Spanish: speaking and listening, reading and writing, grammar, vocabulary, and culture. Learn in an interactive way with dialogues, speech recognition, and other cutting-edge software.
- The most powerful speech-recognition technology on the market: Tell Me More Performance includes the latest speech-recognition technology, giving you the most effective way of assessing your pronunciation. You will improve your Spanish conversational skills with graphs and 3D animations, while interactive dialogues with the computer make your Spanish learning experience fun.
- 10 hours of video: full immersion in the language and culture through cultural videos--or play the part of a character in the Role Play activity.
- A 24/7 online adviser: Need help learning how to use the software? Have questions about how the software works and want an answer right away? Our advisers are ready to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will answer your questions for free by chatting with you online.
- Real news broadcasts: Experience a new Tell Me More lesson every week online, in partnership with EuroNews. In 30 minutes you will learn about a current news topic with video, vocabulary, and grammar exercises incorporated directly into the broadcast.
- Test your progress: at any time during the course, you can take a test to evaluate your progress.
Continue your Spanish learning wherever you go:
- On your Pocket PC (MPEG videos, audio files, cultural texts, etc.)
- On your MP3 player (including iPods and other MP3 devices)
- On audio CDs
- On printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations