The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anger and Frustration Paperback – Nov 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Raychelle Cassada Lohmann, MS, LPC , is a national, board-certified counselor and licensed professional counselor. Lohmann has worked as a school counselor at middle and high school levels, and has helped hundreds of teens deal with feelings of frustration and anger. She has participated in extensive research on anger, and specializes in individual and group counseling for anger management. She is author of The Anger Workbook for Teens, The Bullying Workbook for Teens, and Staying Cool When You're Steaming Mad. She also writes the Psychology Today Blog, "Teen Angst," and is an expert contributor on www.Rehabs.com and www.Sharecare.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Violence
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body > Mental Health
- Books > Teens > Social Issues