The Anxiety Cure Paperback – Jun 9 2001
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Hart is a professional psychologist, a prolific writer and well-known speaker. He covers different topics including the treatment of panic attacks and depression as well as stress.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
I have found it to be extremely helpful and realistic. I believe anyone who struggles with anxiety would benefit from reading this book.
Most recent customer reviews
No, religion will not help you to cure your anxiety problem.
I hated that book and don't even finish reading it. Read more
This "review" is to thank the others who've read and reviewed the book. If "Arch" recommends medications for anxiety, then his title has no credibility. Read morePublished on Jan. 13 2003
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Living Store > Self-Help
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Anxiety Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts