biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: HardcoverChange

on March 12, 2009
The Apron book was exactly what I was looking for with the history about aprons. It also encluded a pattern for making aprons which I will use over and over.
on February 7, 2013
This is a sort of reverence for aprons with some apron stories, and pictures of vintage aprons. The author has collected aprons and has some gems. Some design patterns are given though this is not the main aim (but loads of ideas). I love the book and the old pattern envelopes and even found one old McCall pattern online. I think you can make it up as you go if you have some experience sewing. It would be worth it as some designs are truly exquisite. Years ago our sewing group was asked to take young people under our wing to get them interested in sewing, and this may be a good way. (No tailoring!)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse