The Art of Hellboy Hardcover – Apr 8 2003
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Ottakar's Outland Magazine Issue 31, Autumn 2004 : "Rather like an X'-File' investigating the 'X-files', the lantern chinned, wisecracking Hellboy is one of the most endearing heroes to have emerged in comics for a long time, coming across as fresh, inventive, and, above all, highly entertaining." --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Mike Mignola is the acclaimed creator of Hellboy and Zombieworld, and has drawn Batman: Gotham by Gaslight, Aliens and Cloak and Dagger. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend this product for all of Hellboy fans. We've seen many of this illustrations before but in the standard American comics format. Read morePublished on May 18 2013 by Antonio
I would be warry of spending too many of your hard earned dollars on this book. I am a new fan to Hellboy, and absolutely love Mignola's art. Read morePublished on May 12 2004 by Jonathan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Artists, A-Z
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Cartooning
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Comic Strips
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Horror
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse Comics
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Graphic Novels
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture