- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The BC Weather Book: From the Sunshine Coast to Storm Mountain Paperback – Sep 27 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Like BC's weather, the book offers something for everyone who lives, works, or plays in BC's weather."
-- David Phillips, Senior Climatologist, Environment Canada
About the Author
Known to Internet weather enthusiasts around the globe as "The Weather Doctor," Keith C. Heidorn, Ph.D., a graduate of the University of Michigan and the University of Guelph, has spent his life studying weather and climate. After a career with the Ontario provincial government and in private consulting, Dr. Heidorn now focuses his energies in public education on a myriad of weather and climate topics, ranging from the origin of snowmen to the science of thunder.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Also, Hadley cells are never called Halley cells, maybe this is just a misprint but it occurs more than once.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Weather
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Weather
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Environmental Studies