The Black Woman's Guide to Breastfeeding Paperback – Dec 1 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katherine Barber is the founder and executive director of the African American Breastfeeding Alliance and a sought-after speaker. She regularly travels across the country to conduct workshops and lecture about breastfeeding and African American women. She was a consultant for the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, and a Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor. She lives in Joppa, Maryland.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Keleigh Crigler Hadley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Pregnancy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Breastfeeding
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Health & Nutrition
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > African-American Studies