biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 25, 2007
I have been a Snowbird for the past 3 years and wish I had read this book before I started this active lifestle, which I love. It would have saved me a lot of hassle and confusion on all the insurance and tax implications.

It is an excellent book. Very practical and easy to read and packed full of helpful ideas, advice, and invaluable tips. I would highly recommend it to any existing or potential Snowbird, or those who know one.
on December 19, 2007
Top notch information all around. I recently came across Mr. Gray's other book on owning recreational properties and decided to give this one a shot. If you're planning to move to the US or already live there I guarantee that you won't regret making this purchase. Every possible detail that you would ever want to know about is covered in this book. Highly recommended stuff.
on May 2, 2011
This book is excellent. A lot better than the recommended South of 49, which I also bought.

Doug Moberg
on May 20, 2009
Excellent! What more can I say? Every little thing you could possibly need to know is in this book. I went through it with a fine tooth and comb and learned so much! Very easy to understand. I highly recommend this book.
on January 13, 2014
I'm sure that this book contains a lot of information that will help me decide whether to become a snowbird or not but it would have been nice to hear first hand the stories of other snowbirds and their experiences.
on February 22, 2012
Learning to buy a home in Florida can be a challenge, seems there is alot more to it than we'd thought.
Booked helped understand basic things better, I'm sure there are books with more targeted content though.
on September 22, 2013
The book covered every question I could of thought of.......& more! A bit too much emphasis on issues regarding purchasing property.
on February 27, 2012
Excellent reading and well organized review of all issues relating to Canadian Seniors and not so Senior relocating to Florida.
on May 17, 2014
This book is very well written, clear and helpful to all Canadian Snowbird. A must read to stay ahead of the game.
on March 13, 2014
This book is a must for any (in my case) canadian who is looking at purchasing property in the USA