The Catalog of Catalogs VI: The Complete Mail-Order Directory Paperback – May 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
Since 1987, The Catalog of Catalogs has served as the only inexpensive, semicurrent listing of the catalogs that fill mailboxes across the country, plus at least 14,000 more. About 15,000 retailers are listed in 900 subject areas, among them gingerbread houses, casino supplies, jukeboxes, and sundials. In addition to descriptions of the companies, addresses, and telephone numbers, this edition includes web sites for about a third of the entries. Still believing that some people may not have Internet access, Palder does not include online retailers with exclusively online catalogsAthus, Amazon.com is not listed. This directory continues to be recommended for public libraries and academic libraries with a community-based clientele. (Index not seen.)AChristine E. Bulson, SUNY at Oneonta Lib.
Copyright 1999 Reed Business Information, Inc.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Mail Order
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Catalogues
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Directories
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Business
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Business