- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory: An Introduction Paperback – Nov 24 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
... a wonderful textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses. This long-overdue, accessible summary of the main findings of a fast-evolving field is likely to influence students of memory for years to come ... The book is an impressive combination of scholarship and accessibility. The author's elegant pen and mastery of the subject does justice to complex ideas ... yet does not sacrifice clarity. Nature Neuroscience, Vol 5, No 12 (from the previous edition)
About the Author
Howard Eichenbaum is Director of the Center for Memory and Brain, the Cognitive Neurobiology Laboratory, and the Center for Neuroscience at Boston University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But some difficulty because of very delicate conflict of arguments.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Memory
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology