The Concise Canadian Writer's Handbook Spiral-bound – May 5 2009
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
William E. Messenger (now deceased) and Jan de Bruyn, both emeritus professors of the University of British Columbia, produced the first edition of The Canadian Writer's Handbook in 1980. Judy Brown joined the project as an editorial consultant on the third edition; she is a senior instructor in the English department at UBC, where she teaches courses in Canadian and children's literature. Ramona Montagnes, also a member of UBC's English department, has been the director of the university's writing centre since 1992 and is responsible for the development of new courses and programs for the centre.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition