The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Saves you hours of painstaking paperwork, while providing optimum latitude in developing customized treatment plans for marital and couples problems.
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused, formal treatment plans that satisfy all of the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies. Organized around 31 major presenting problems, from jealousy, to midlife crisis, to parenting conflicts, to sexual abuse, it features:
- More than 1,000 well-crafted statements to choose from, describing behavioral manifestations, long- and short-term goals, and treatment options
- A sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO
- A presenting problem list that includes all relevant DSM-IV categories
- A quick-reference format—allows you to locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis
- Large workbook-style pages affording plenty of space to record your own customized goals, objectives, and interventions.
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM JOHN WILEY & SONS . . .
The Continuum of Care Treatment Planner
192 pp. Paper (0-471-19568-5)
The Chemical Dependence Treatment Planner
256 pp. Paper (0-471-23795-7)
The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (adult disorders)
176 pp. Paper (0-471-11738-2)
The Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
240 pp. Paper (0-471-15647-7)
TheraScribe(r) 3.0 for Windows(r): The Computerized Assistant to Psychotherapy Treatment Planning
Single User (0-471-18415-2)--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
K. DANIEL O'LEARY, PhD, is a clinical psychologist specializing in behavior therapy with couples, and a professor in the Department of Psychology at the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
RICHARD E. HEYMAN, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Psychology at the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is the coauthor of The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.