The Couponizer essentially consists of:
1) a ringed notebook with pockets for different coupons. The various pockets are prelabeled (e.g. baby, meats, frozen foods, pets, etc.)
2) Two sets of pads, 1 shopping list pad and 1 coupon savings total pad
3) a zippered plastic bag to store the notebook
4) a pair of scissors
5) a folded up "coupon mat", when unfolded, has marked sections that are the same as the notebook pocket names.
The basic idea is you spread out the coupon mat when going through coupons, and pile each coupon you cut out on its appropriate location on the mat. When you are finished clipping coupons, you then place each set of coupons in its notebook section.
The idea is pretty good, but there are two things I don't like about the system:
1) You can't change the pocket names (and corresponding coupon mat names). I don't have any pets nor babies which are just two examples of pockets I really can't use. What would be better is if there was a way you could create your own pocket/coupon categories
2) the notebook and zippered plastic bag are pretty flimsy. I don't take it to the store due to fear of tearing it.