- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Culture and Commerce of Texts: Scribal Publication in Seventeenth-Century England Paperback – Mar 9 1998
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harold Love is professor of English at Monash University. His many books include The Penguin Book of Restoration Verse.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Renaissance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature