The Darksteel Eye: Mirrodin Cycle, Book II Mass Market Paperback – Jan 1 2004
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Also theres not enough characters, you get tired of just reading about Glissa, Bosh, Slobad, and the wolf(forgot his name) running away from nim and Vedalken. And they are constantly fighting and running away all through the book. It gets kind of old after awhile. I don't really even feel like finishing up the series.
If you hadn't start reading the series yet dont! Read the Onslauhgt block and legends block instead.
Most recent customer reviews
Don't even bother with this one. All it is is a bunch of running, fighting, and whining, repeated over and over again. The characters are all boring and one dimensional. Read morePublished on June 22 2004
This whole Metal Plane thing seemed dumb to me from the beggining, and neither Mr. Mcderrmott, or Mr. Read morePublished on Feb. 22 2004 by Kyle Stewart
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Adventure & Thrillers
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction