The Doctor Dilemma: Public Policy and the Changing Role of Physicians Under Ontario Medicare Paperback – Nov 20 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The Doctor Dilemma is the best-researched review of the state of the health care system in Ontario I have yet come across. It helps put the debate into a balanced context and will perhaps pave the road to finding solutions." Dr Marshall Godwin, Family Medicine, Queen's University "The Doctor Dilemma is unique in devoting careful policy analysis to the specific issues now facing doctors in Ontario and, in very similar if not identical terms, other provinces. It should draw strong interest among physicians and other health professionals, administrators and policy makers across Canada as well as in Ontario." Tom Kent, Policy Studies, Queen's University
About the Author
S.E.D. Shortt was formerly an Associate Professor of History and an Associate Professor of Family Medicine, Queen's University. He is currently a family physician and associate staff member at Kingston General Hospital, H�tel Dieu, and Kingston Psychiatric Hospital.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Administration
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Medicaid & Medicare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Healthcare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Provinces
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Medicaid & Medicare