march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 3, 2014
If this is a "bible" it is definitely an abridged version - it is missing a number of established breeds (ironically, some I specifically wanted to read up on!). It is nicely produced however.
on November 5, 2013
this book I got had the information in it that I was looking for..
very good book..I liked it very much
on March 1, 2015
Pretty good book..... I think this is my most recommended dog breed book but it's not 100% comprehensive.
on March 27, 2015
Interesting tid-bits of canine information.
on May 27, 2015
Great my wife works as a dog bather and this helps her out alot with the different breeds that show up!!!! :)
on November 28, 2009
I am taking a dog training course and need to know the AKC dogs. Breeds, charactaristics, what they look like.
It is like a quick reference guide to The Complete Dog book. Love it.
on August 11, 2014
Purchased for my granddaughter a huge hit she loves it and so do I!