The Dog Lived (and So Will I) Paperback – Oct 1 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
" This unforgettable story of an irrepressible beagle, a tough lawyer and her unlikely boyfriend will make you cry a little and laugh a lot.' - Sy Montgomery, author of The Good Good Pig
"A story about the courage to confront the adversities we all encounter and about love, both human and canine, and the strength love gives us to go on.' - Larry Levin, New York Times bestselling author of Oogy
About the Author
TERESA RHYNE is an animal advocate and breast cancer survivor. On January 12, 2009, she underwent a lumpectomy for triple-negative breast cancer, followed by four rounds of chemotherapy and 36 rounds of radiation. She has been "NED' (no evidence of disease) ever since. She lives in the Los Angeles area.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Teresa's use of humour made talking about cancer comfortable. I am so glad she shared her story.
Most recent customer reviews
Heartwarming, funny book, giving a hilarious, honest perspective on a serious subject.Published 15 months ago by tuliplover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Essays
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Breast Cancer