The Dynamics of Persuasion: Communication and Attitudes in the Twenty-First Century
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard M. Perloff, Professor of Communication at Cleveland State University, has been on the faculty at Cleveland State since 1979. He has written scholarly textbooks on persuasion, political communication, and the communication of AIDS prevention. Dr. Perloff is a nationally-known expert on the third-person effect, the divergent perceptions of mass media impact on others and the self. From 2003 to 2011, he served as chair and the first director of the School of Communication at Cleveland State. Perloff enjoys teaching undergraduate persuasion, graduate persuasion, and political communication courses at Cleveland State. He is a Fellow of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research, writes feature stories for Cleveland weekly newspapers, and has received city and state-wide journalism awards for his work. He lives in Beachwood, Ohio with his family, is an early morning swimmer, and newspaper-with- coffee aficionado.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book itself is interesting and easy to follow, much more so than our class lectures.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology