- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) Paperback – Dec 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A really great read though and highly recommend it to students with an interest in UX that are just starting out.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you all was great and very grateful for the speedy service.Published 4 months ago by Catherine Gray
Great book to start UX Design. The shipment was fast and the condition great. ThanksPublished 5 months ago by Lida Shanehchiyan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Human-Computer Interaction
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems