- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The European Union and Border Conflicts: The Power of Integration and Association Paperback – Apr 7 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This book studies the impact of European integration and association on the transformation of border conflicts. The contributors examine five cases of border conflicts and reveal the conditions under which integration can lead to peace and stability.
About the Author
Thomas Diez is Professor of International Relations in the Department of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Birmingham.
Mathias Albert is Professor of Political Science in the Faculty of Sociology at Bielefeld University, Germany and a co-director of the Institute for World Society Studies.
Stephan Stetter is Associate Professor in Political Science in the Faculty of Sociology at Bielefeld University, Germany.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Security
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations