The Everyday I Ching Paperback – Jan 15 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sarah Dening is the author of The Everyday I Ching and Healing Dreams.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Her book has NEVER been wrong in the advice dispensed for the path set and I am always grateful to have this friend looking out for me. There was one time I "disobeyed" the advice and out of self pride, I made a serious mistake in deciding on an investment that truly turned bad (as the I Ching had predicted against all odds).I really paid the price for my own foolishness and am still paying for it now. I have had since apologised to it's essence and reverted back to respecting the accuracy and wisdom without doubt.
If you really want to know what actions to take or to hold, or how to approach problems in the best ways possible, or even know whether the climate is right for investments, then start a friendship with this "bible"...you will be a changed person and a better one for it. Good luck.
Most recent customer reviews
I found this book easy to read and understand. It gave greater insight into the readings I receive from the I Ching to better understand what it is telling me about the things I... Read morePublished on March 22 2013 by MW Writes
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Eastern Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > I Ching