College . . . Will your classes be as fun and exciting as they sound in the course catalog? Or will you find that you need to take advantage of your professors' office hours in order to keep up? Will ramen become your only meal? Will you get along with your roommate? From handling studying and dorm life to parties and campus safety, this guide gives you straight answers to help you survive college life.
Experts Susan Fitzgerald and J. Lee Peters show you how to:
- Ace your papers and exams
- Deal with loud, rude, or eccentric roommates
- Prepare for financial shock--and manage student loans
- Plan an incredible study abroad experience
- Take care of yourself and keep your sanity