Contrary to popular belief, living gluten-free doesn't just mean eating gluten-free! With 1 in 20 people suffering from some degree of gluten intolerance and countless others interested in the health benefits of removing gluten from your diet, it's no wonder that the gluten-free lifestyle is on the rise. The Everything Guide to Living Gluten-Free is the perfect introduction to this lifestyle change.
Inside, you'll find guidance on making a stress-free switch to a gluten-free life, with valuable information on:
- Setting up a pantry to avoid cross-contamination.
- Finding gluten-free options when traveling.
- Selecting gluten-free health and personal care products.
- Enjoying restaurant dinners and parties.
- Helping children acclimate to the gluten-free lifestyle.