The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery Paperback – Oct 12 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz lives in San Diego, CA.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Be impeccable with your word
* Speak with integrity, say only what you mean.
* Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip
* Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t take anything personally
* Nothing others do is because of you.
* What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their
* When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others,
you won‟t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t manage assumptions
* Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you
really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to
avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one
agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always do your best
* Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will
be different when you are healthy as opposed to ill. Under any
circumstances, simply do your best and you will avoid self judgement,
self-abuse and regret.
5. Be skeptical and learn to listen
* Don‟t believe yourself or anybody else. Use the power of doubt
to question everything you hear. Is it really the truth? Listen to
the intent behind words, and you will understand the real
There are two kinds of truth:
1. What is real - what we cannot change e.g. the
earth is round, there is no debate, and it would be a
waste of time to challenge this truth. With this
pursuit form of truth, there is full transparent
disclosure and we see everything just as it is.
2. Virtual truth - what we believe is real.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Very simple words to end your suffering. Read and use the tools in this book to begin a change for the new year.Published 13 months ago by Sandra Wapniarski
a hard read, very complicated. not as good as the previous book on the 4 agreementsPublished 15 months ago by Linda Found