Amazon.ca Product Description
Grab your PlayStation Move motion controllers and step into the dark and gritty underground of bare knuckle brawling in The Fight: Lights Out . The power to climb to the top of the underground scene is in your hands. The only rule is that there are no rules - you decide how to take down your next challenger. Get them in a headlock and throw elbows to the skull, or go ballistic by swinging with all-out haymakers. Use the PlayStation Move motion controllers to dominate opponents with accurately tracked strikes. Do you have what it takes to rule the underground?
| The most realistic motion controlled fighting game released to date, The Fight: Lights Out for PlayStation 3 challenges players to conquer the brutal world of illegal underground fighting utilizing the PlayStation Move motion controller and the PlayStation Eye camera peripheral (both sold separately)*. Together these two seamlessly translate the player's realistic physical actions to those of the character on the screen, allowing the players to fight however they choose. Keep it clean with standard jabs and punches, or fight dirty with headbutts, headlocks and more. The choice is yours as you take on 12 fighting venues filled with thugs and bosses and eventually take the fight online to unleash the skills you've learned against live virtual opponents. Fight the Way You Want with PlayStation Move |
Grab your PlayStation Move controllers and step into the dark and gritty underground of bare knuckle brawling in The Fight: Lights Out. A launch title for the PlayStation Move motion controller, The Fight: Lights Out is a one-on-one fighting game featuring single player and multiplayer play options. Players utilize two Move motion controllers, one for each hand, to accurately track your rapid blows while the PlayStation Eye tracks your head as you duck, evade, outmaneuver and knockout anyone that has the guts to throw down with you. The precision and versatility of the controller/peripheral combo allows you to decide how you want to take down your next challenger. Get them in a headlock and throw elbow drops to the skull, or go ballistic by throwing nonstop haymakers. Fight clean or fight dirty, it’s entirely up to you because there are no rules.
Use realistic fighting motions only possible with the PlayStation Move motion controller to become the ultimate street brawler. View larger
The Fight: Lights Out features both a local single player career mode and multiplayer, as well as online multiplayer. In career mode players assume the role of an up-and-coming brawler looking to make it in the world of illegal, underground street fighting. Players can customize their character with a preset range of body types and attire, as they prepare themselves to fight their way through the game's 12 venues using the precise and varied capabilities of the PlayStation Move motion controller. Each venue is populated with a variety of opponents that will need to be defeated, with the final clash in each fought against a boss. Bosses are different from the lower level fighters that proceed them in that they have particular skills and/or styles that the player will not have encountered in earlier opponents. Once bosses are defeated by the player these styles are incorporated into the player's repertoire, making these skills usable against later fighters in career mode and invaluable as you eventually face live online opponents via PlayStation Network. Key Game Features
- Take control of a rough and tumble bare-knuckle fighter in the campaign mode as you crusade to beat down all opponents that stand between you and your shot at becoming the toughest fighter out there
- Feel the action by using two PlayStation Move motion controllers and the PlayStation Eye peripheral as you step into the game and command your fighter’s every movement with lifelike 1:1 motion for deadly precision
- Unleash a wide arsenal of fighting combos, starting simple with punches and uppercuts before amping up the intensity with headlocks and overhand blows to the head and an assault of other dirty fighting techniques
- Fighter customizable options including physical appearance and attire
- 12 underground fighting venues filled with opponents including bosses with character specific fighting skills and styles that can be transferred to the player character
- Online functionality that allows the player to utilize skills acquired during the single player campaign
*Two PlayStation Move motion controllers and a PlayStation Eye camera required for play.