The First Episode of Psychosis: A Guide for Patients and Their Families Paperback – Apr 29 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael T. Compton is at Emroy University School of Medicine. Beth Broussard is a Research Assistant with the Atlanta Cohort on the Early Course of Schizophrenia (AECS) Project.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Nervous System
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Mental Illness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Pathologies
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry