- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The First World War: The Essential Guide to Sources in the National Archives Hardcover – Nov 30 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ian Beckett is a respected and widely published military historian. Formerly Professor of Military History at the University of Luton and a tutor at Sandhurst, during 2002/3 he will be the Major-General Matthew J. Horner Distinguished Professor of Military Theory at the US Marine Corps University, Quantico, Virginia. He is also Chairman of the Army Records Society. His other titles include The Oxford History of the British Army, and The Great War 1914-1918.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > World War I
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Military > World War I
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century > World War I
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Military