summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on August 18, 2013
Absolutely great product! My only complaint (and it's very minor) is that it is very hard to pull the CD's from their covers and the last thing that I want to do is rip the booklet that they came it.

The overall quality of the CD's are fabulous; clear and crisp on the TV. I would definitely buy this again!
on January 22, 2014
The show is fun to watch. Extremely disappointed that I was charged an additional 19.00 when I went to the post office.
I had bought this from Amazon.ca so did not expect to be charge fee's when it arrived. I am in Canada and should not be
charged this from the CA site. If I had ordered from amazon.com I would have expected this charge. Only fooled once. It should have been added to my bill at the time of order so I am aware of the charges.
Signed "Expected more from amazon.ca"
on August 18, 2013
Immediately you have to like this set for the price and the volume of material you get to review. However, I put a new disc into my recently new player and it skipped. Just like another big budget full season deal for another animated series, which shall remain nameless.It leads me to believe, it would be better to buy the seasons separately. Maybe you'd get best quality.
on May 10, 2016
Je n'était pas sur de ce coffret pour la version française (Doublage au Québec). Personne n'écrivait quelque chose de clair!!! Mais maintenant je peux vous confirmer que ce coffret comprends tous les épisodes de la série et chacun avec le DOUBLAGE DU QUÉBEC. Voilà c'est clair....
on August 16, 2013
Who couldn't luv the Flintstones; when I saw that the complete series was on sale I just had to have it for my collection and at a fantastic price...Amazon does it again!!

The packaging and picture quality of the dvd's are great!! A stroll down memory lane.
on September 24, 2014
I grew up on the Flintstones. I know every episode by heart. I missed not watching them anymore but now I can.
Brings back fond memories of my childhood. The DVDs work very well, so much material to explore. It will take years to go through everything.
on August 18, 2013
Great series at a super low price, very pleased to have the whole set at Amazon`s sale price!
Good quality, don`t see waiting for Blu Ray at a much higher cost.
on December 17, 2013
i grew up wacthing the flinstones, and i never get sick of wacthing them like other cartoons, way to go ! there will never be another like the flinstones ever!
on January 24, 2016
Comprend le doublage Québécois
L'emballage aurais pu être mieux
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 17, 2015
I bought this thinking of the days that I was able to watch this on TV and from what I remember, I was right! I played some of the shows last night and really enjoyed them. It was nice to have a cartoon that still made me laugh.This is the ultimate in family entertainment any fan would truly feel deprived if they passed this one up.