The Fusion Marketing Bible: Fuse Traditional Media, Social Media, & Digital Media to Maximize Marketing Paperback – Sep 25 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Social business/media offer the seminal leap forward by allowing businesses not only to have a two-way conversation with their customers and stakeholders, but also to utilize data generated through such conversations to make forward-facing marketing decisions based on predictive analytics of one form or another. Safko approaches this complex construct by building an elegantly simple model to use as a framework in this new marketing universe. He also presents concrete steps to implement a fusion marketing strategy. The text is admirably concise and easy to read with a minimum of jargon. Readers can use their cell phones to scan the copious QR codes to access videos and other resources that provide examples and cases that amplify the text. A fine introduction to this new age of marketing. Highly Recommended. Marketing collections at all levels." Choice 20130523
About the Author
Lon Safko is the author of the bestselling book The Social Media Bible and the founder of 14 companies. He invented the “first computer to save a human life,” as coined by Steve Jobs at Apple, holds three patents for Three- Dimensional Internet Advertising, and has 18 inventions in the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is the only marketing book that I follow and design my entire online/offline marketing strategy.
The techniques offered by Safko in this book is revolutionary and will not only change the way you think and do marketing, but it will yield instant results and feedback that for the small business owner could not afford to do.
If you are serious about being competitive in today's evermore crowded internet market, Fusion Bible should be the second bible you have by your night stand!
I have the Kindle version, and I bought the paperback locally. The paperback is a decent sized book, easier to manage than the Social Media Bible, for sure!
Lon Safko has distilled an incredible amount of information which saves time and money. So for me this book is a godsend!
- Cody Horton PhD - Author of The Secret Matrix of Persuasion and Consciously Creating Wealth.
Much like the name states The Fusion Marketing Bible is all about fusing Traditional, Social and Digital Marketing. Too many times we look at each as a silo unto itself when in fact each can multiply the effects of the other, in other words fusion marketing makes 1+1+1=6.
I highly recommend that you not only read this book but digest it, take notes and then take action on what you've learned, your bottom line will thank you.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Global Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing