march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

An excellent book. Well written. Describes exactly why weight is gained and how to finally remove the excess. I think that everyone who has been unsuccessful in losing weight will finally learn the reasons. That, in itself, makes the book worthwhile, but there is much more adding to the value of the information included! I highly recommend it!
on April 17, 2010
So many people don't realize how much stress they are holding onto from present & past. Jon Gabriel's approach will have different results for everyone as everyone is different. But if you truly follow and stick to his guidance you will have great results. His visualiztions are fantastic. The cd to listen to at night is wonderful! I am recommending his book to all my clients and they are loving it. I personally have benefited greatly from this book and that is why I recommend it so highly.
on December 2, 2015
I find information informative. Some new ideas and concept in weight loss and healthy living. I find it a little challenging to figure out where to start. Do you start to do the nutrients or healthy food first or are we supposed to do visualization first. It's a lot of work to get my head around it AL. Hope it will fall into place.
on July 29, 2012
Everyone, whether you need to lose weight or not, should read this book. Dieting will go the way of horse and buggy or steam engines when you read what is in this book. Who would have thought how man's early survival skills could be the cause of so may peoples weight problems!
on July 17, 2013
At the very least, I think many people will find this book to be very inspirational. I also find his approach of addressing the mental barriers that can prevent weight loss to be new and refreshing. There are no "absolutes" with this book which makes the concepts easy to follow and Gabriel promotes pursuing change while maintaining a level of comfort. This book is also packed with solid nutritional advice and plenty of citations. The only reason I gave this book 4 stars rather than 5 is because of the part where he talks about whole grains, addresses gluten as being more or less bad for you but also recommends barley (which contains gluten)and also gives the impression that spelt is gluten free, which it is not. Aside from this small flub, many readers can probably achieve optimal health following the plan outlined in this book.
on January 9, 2014
There is nothing wrong with this book. The basic premise that we must create a new lifestyle, and to avoid the thinking, feeling that we are depriving ourselves of food, of things we want, that we are "dieting" must go. On the other hand, this isn't new, and in practice, I didn't find that book delivered all it claimed it did. Overall, it well written, has excellent information, and is an aid in the battle to becomes fit. Don't however think that this book is magic, or will solve all your weight problems.
on January 29, 2013
I think my bi-line says it all. I have been "dealing with" (fighting) my weight all my life. The fight is over; the truth has given way to hope. Gabriel writes with experience, intelligence, and compassion intermingled. The result is a paradigm and lifestyle shift that comes without more struggle. I am so grateful for him, for this book, and for Truth, which always leads to freedom.
on November 15, 2009
My thanks go to Jon for this wonderful book, now it all makes sense and there is hope, ya gotta love someone who does the work and gets it figured out. I truly feel understood and set free by the information in this book, thanks so much Jon!
on November 20, 2013
The problem of obesity is highly complex and needs to be tackled on many fronts: psychological, emotional, physical, spiritual, hormonal and metabolic.
This method is based on reprogramming your brain to "want to be thin", using tapes of his voice which you have to listen to at night while going to sleep. This method alone is not enough for an obese person to lose weight and keep it off long-term.
on December 15, 2012
The concept was ok but I found it very difficult to download the mediation CD and it was far too short