- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Genealogist's Internet Paperback – Feb 27 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Everyone who uses a computer for genealogical research should have this book - The Society of Genealogists.This book should be compulsory reading for every family historian with internet access - Family History News and Digest
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
This book was was much more suitable for internet genealogy searches.
Its only weakness is that it was published in 2005, but there is a web
site with updates. The book is mainly geared to united kingdom searching.
Best to read it before spending money on commercial services.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > History
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Genealogy > Online Research
- Books > Education & Reference > Genealogy > United Kingdom
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Reference