The Geographic Spread of Infectious Diseases: Models and Applications Hardcover – Jul 26 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
"Sattenspiel and Lloyd do a first-rate job of making a lot of material accessible to a broad audience. They focus on a handful of examples and provide comprehensive insights. I found this book to be tightly and cogently written, supplying a level of detail that will be really useful for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and researchers. It is one I would certainly recommend."--Andrew P. Dobson, Princeton University
About the Author
Lisa Sattenspiel is professor of anthropology at the University of Missouri. Alun Lloyd is associate professor of mathematics at North Carolina State University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Infectious Disease
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biostatistics
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography > Regional
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Infectious Disease > Epidemiology