- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Global Intercultural Communication Reader Paperback – Oct 16 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Molefi Kete Asante is Professor in the Department of African American Studies at Temple University. He has published more than 60 scholarly books and 300 journal and maganize articles. His most recent books include Erasing Racism: The Survival of the American Nation, The History of Africa: The Quest for Eternal Harmony, and Race, Rhetoric, and Identity: The Architecton of Soul.
Yoshitaka Miike is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Hawai‘i, Hilo. He received a 2004 Distinguished Scholarship Award from the International and Intercultural Communication Division of the National Communication Association for the 2003 Outstanding Article of the Year.
Jing Yin is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Hawai‘i, Hilo. Her research interests include the impact of globalization, media discourse and representation, and non-Western feminist discourse.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences