march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on September 25, 2011
Bought this as a textbook for a World Politics class, at half the price of my university bookstore. Was delivered a week later (earlier than predicted), and in excellent condition. Thanks!
on February 21, 2012
I have no complaints. I would have spent twice as much at my school's bookstore and the book I received was practically new. Fast shipping, great deals highly recommended.
on October 4, 2014
Glad I got the 5th edition. There is very little difference between this and the 6th edition.
on September 9, 2014
Boring, writer writes too ''academically'' and it is very hard to understand. However well organized and concepts are well explained when studying for specific definitions.