biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 21, 2012
I have no complaints. I would have spent twice as much at my school's bookstore and the book I received was practically new. Fast shipping, great deals highly recommended.
on September 25, 2011
Bought this as a textbook for a World Politics class, at half the price of my university bookstore. Was delivered a week later (earlier than predicted), and in excellent condition. Thanks!
on September 9, 2014
Boring, writer writes too ''academically'' and it is very hard to understand. However well organized and concepts are well explained when studying for specific definitions.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2014
Glad I got the 5th edition. There is very little difference between this and the 6th edition.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse